Monday, November 29, 2010

Turkey, Sales and Snow

Well the Thanksgiving weekend came and went and the Holiday season has officially began. We had two different Thanksgiving meals on two different days and it certainly didn't help my diet out. Harper was able to have her first bites of sweet potatoes and regular potatoes. She seemed to really enjoy them. I know she likes to have real food. We also started her on vegetable baby food. Right now she is getting green beans and seems to love them.

Friday Colby and I ventured to Walmart at 3:30 to get some of the great deals. We were able to snag some of the cheap movies, a new TV stand and a Blueray player. Then we went to JcPenny and picked up a few more Christmas gifts for our niece and nephew. We only got about 2 1/2 hours of sleep that night and didn't really get a nap either.

Today/tonight we are in a winter storm warning. We will have to see what it is like when I get up tomorrow morning.  We also tried taking some family pictures with our cameras self timer. They didn't turn out like I would of liked. It is hard to get one with Harper looking at the camera and a good position for all of us.

I am really trying to get serious able losing the baby weight. I know it doesn't just come right off but it seems like the other people around me that had babies recently are back to their pre-pregnancy weight. It is frustrating that it isn't coming off and that I still can't fit into most of my clothes. I try to not get down on myself about it but sometimes it is hard when nothing fits and when I look in the mirror I don't like what I see.  I know I need workout on a more regular basis but it is hard to find time with school, work and Harper. I am really trying to eat healthy too and have right portion sizes but I just need Colby to get on board now too. Without his help it will be even harder since we eat the somethings most days.

Well the journey continues!!

No comments:

Post a Comment