Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Here we go

I thought I would try this whole blog thing out since I don't have anything else to do. Haha if only that was true. So let me introduce everyone to my family. First we will start with me, Ashley. I am working part-time and going to school full-time. I am finally graduating in December. My husband, Colby, is also graduating in December. He works a couple of part-time jobs. He LOVES music. He is in a band as the drummer and would love if they made it big and he became a rockstar. Until then he is trying to get a job as a police officer. Next is our joy, our love, our daughter, Harper. She is 3 1/2 months old and surprises us more and more everyday. I fall in love with her the more time she is here. She smiles and laugh with us. We make up are little family just taking it one day at a time.

I really hope to blog every day or so but things do get hectic. However, the more I have going on the more I will have to blog about. Life is never boring with a small child and two parents in college!

Stay tuned for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment