Monday, February 10, 2014

Adventures

I have been neglecting blog and I'm not sure why. Man how life has changed! Last March Colby made the decision to join the Army. He left in May for Basic Training and then went on to AIT. He was able to come home after graduation for 2 1/2 weeks before he had to report to our first duty station, Katterbach, Germany middle of October. The kids and I were able to join him in Germany in November and have been here for almost 3 months now.

We are planning to do as much traveling as we can. Hey, you only live in Europe once right? With the Army, maybe. We have been a some day trips and I will try to blog those some. I decided to start blogging again now though because we are taking our first big, overnight, out of the country trip this weekend. We are going to Paris and Disneyland Paris. I want to have a place to have some pictures and details of our trip that cannot be lost or mis placed. I will be able to look back on them or the kids will and hopefully it will help them remember there time in Germany!

I mostly want to share our travels but we will see how much other stuff I end up blogging about. Just depends on how dedicated I am! haha Maybe I will try to write come of my weight lose too. I am hoping to lose about 45-50lbs before my brother's wedding the end of September. We started right after Christmas with out workout routine and now trying to do a lower carb diet and just healthier eating in general.

Stay tuned for more Life according to the Seiferts
Our first castle in Germany!

No comments:

Post a Comment